We have 3 (count ’em, 3!) official D4L presentations at ALA this year, so we hope if you’re at the conference you can come to at least one! If you’re not going to ALA, never fear – we’ll share the materials from our presentations here, and after the conference some of us will write recaps of our experience.
- Saturday, June 24, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM – Poster Session – Take Your Library Instruction Online! The Design for Learning Program
- Saturday, June 24, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Poster Session – 2017 ALA Diversity & Outreach Fair – McCormick Place, Exhibit Floor-Special Events Area
- Sunday, June 25, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Lightning Talk – Where There is Thunder, There is Lightning: EDI and Change in Libraries – McCormick Place, W176a
We’ll upload as much as we can to the ALA conference website and app, but you can also access our materials here:
- PDF of our poster for the Education group (coming soon)
- PDF of our poster for the Diversity and Outreach Fair (coming soon)
- PDF of our handout
- PDF of our slides for our EDI Lightning Talk
- our workbooks for the Foundation and Diversity Modules, which accompany our online content for those modules
- graphic of the 7 Step Process for Instructional Design for Online Learning, used in our modules
- syllabi for all our modules are linked from our Module Descriptions page
Please stop by at any of our presentations and say hello!